Thursday, October 2, 2008

A little help from Hobby Lobby

I ran to Hobby Lobby yesterday to get some last minute things for an Engagement Party I am throwing in a week, and of course walk out spending a lot more than the $5 I had intended (I technically only needed some yellow cardstock). I found my new Fall Wreath to put on the front of my house. I have been searching high and low to find one that would look perfect, and (if you ask me) it looks pretty phenomenal. I made my sister get off the couch last night to go outside and look at it, I was pretty much bragging all night about how great it looks.

I told a co-worker of mine that I would go to HL with her tomorrow over lunch to look for cute gifts for a Bunco party she is hosting next weekend. They have super cute Halloween and fall decor, and the Christmas trees are out, with twinkling stars and the whole bit! ( I don't have the strength to look for my perfect Christmas wreath quite yet)

Anyway, make a trip to Hobby Lobby this weekend to pick up some new decorations for the house. Here is a 40% off coupon, just a bonus reason to hit up HL!

No comments: