Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Heart Boots




If you know me at all, you know how much I seriously do not like winter. Here is my list of things I do enjoy about winter:




1. Christmas


2. Wearing a scarf


3. Movie Marathons on cold Sunday afternoons


4. Boots that keep my toes toasty!




So, as you can see, the list is short. But, the #4 on my list is boots! My co-workers tend to make fun of me because I wear my winter boots into work and then change into dress shoes. If my toes get even slightly cold in the mornings, then they won't warm up until I get into bed that night. So toasty toes are a priority for me!




It's not too early to start looking for new boots for the winter weather. And what is better, these boots are from Target.com, so they are cute and affordable!






1 comment:

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

great furry boots. i cant wait to walk around in the snow with something like these.